Friday, August 19, 2011

Weaver Blogger Template

I have a new blogger template that was adapted from Wordpress. It's the Weaver Blogger Template by WPWeaver.info. I received an email asking me if I can convert this template to blogger. Me, feeling like a pro (LOL) said yes. I took me a few days just to be able to finish it and I'm glad at the outcome. Here's the screenshot.



I'm going to use this template in my other blog and you can download it too. Just please leave the credits intact for the one who asked me to convert it.

Here's the WEAVER BLOGGER TEMPLATE DEMO
Download: WEAVER BLOGGER TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD (There's a Download File Now! at the middle of the download page)

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. In your Dashboard - Click LAYOUT
2. Click EDIT HTML
3. Click BROWSE
4. Select the location of the template you've downloaded and click UPLOAD

The Design->Page Elements will look like the one below. It's just like that because of the with of the right sidebar. Don't worry, when you view it, the layout is OK.




No comments:

Post a Comment